Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Backseat Driver

I think Ivan's email says alot about this weeks featured artist.  Also, his photo's speak volumes about the creativity that goes into Vehicle Photography.  We love this stuff!

Hello Mark,

Here you have some of my picks. The pictures have been taken while skating, so all of them are in movement. I don't like to use the automatic setup in the camera, so I just try to calculate light and speed and I go. The idea is to create the feeling of speed and movement as well as offer the public the point of view of the skater. I think the relationship of the skateboarder with the urban landscape is pretty different and really intense and I love it. And this is the reason why I am doing a project based on skateboarding on the streets of different cities and towns.

Hope you enjoy the pics.

Ivan

No comments:

Post a Comment